FOUNDED 2001


Friday 6 July 2018

Captain's Arm Band

The time has come for me to relinquish the Captains armband. 




I’ve decided it’s time for me to hand over the reigns as Road Captain to another member of the club.  I think it would be healthy for the club to introduce a new person(s) to this role who can come in with fresh ideas and new races.  I'd like to think I’ve given it my full efforts and enthusiasm for the last three years and I’ve had great support from the committee and  members.



I have spoken to the committee and they have accepted my decision to advertise this position now.

If you feel you have the commitment and would like to fulfil this role then please volunteer or speak to me about the role.  


Captains Role :- Selecting Road Championship races, advertising said races, updating results, placing people in leagues, liaising with CLGP committee (email only) and attending A&T meetings (3 or 4 a year). 



It is my intention to assist the new person in the transition period up to the AGM in 2019 and be available to assist whenever required. 




Thanks




CB





No comments: