FOUNDED 2001


Wednesday 23 October 2019

Cross Country Race 3 - Leverhulme Park Bolton - Red Rose - 26/10/2019


The next of the Red Rose league races is on Saturday 26th October. Another local one held at Leverhulme Park Bolton - home of parkrun but with more mud ðŸĪžðŸĪŠ

Parking is free but limited spaces on the sports centre car park, once full please park considerately on the local roads so we don't upset the residents.

The start is on the main large field behind the track. You can't miss the tents. The Juniors race will be in play when you get there so be aware you will be crossing the race route in places.

Ladies start 1:35 (5k)
Men's start 2:15 (10k)

If you ran at Leigh use your same red rose number.

If you didn't run at Leigh but you asked me to register you I will have a number for you, message me if you're not sure. payment is £6 cash to me on the day please 🙂

If you didn't pre reg there is absolutely no registrations on the day now for Red Rose. You must contact me before Thursday morning so I can advise how to get you a number.

Dont forget your pins and dry warm clothes for afterwards (ps: get your A&T hoodie order in asap for the rest of the winter races - see earlier post from CB)

Any questions whatsoever just message me on here, or michef1975@yahoo.co.uk
or on 07971993903

Look forward to seeing you all there
🏃💙💊
Miche



See More

No comments: