FOUNDED 2001


Monday 26 November 2018

Cross Country - Centre Vale Park Todmorden - 1st Decmber 2018

Saturday 1st December is the last of the Red Rose League races.

It is a new fixture at Centre Vale Park and I haven't raced here before so it's all brand new.

SatNav postcode is OL14 7DE

This is a red rose race so please use your number that you used for Leigh, Leverhulme, or Marl Pits. If you haven't raced red rose before and don't have a number you must contact me asap and definitely before Thursday. Strictly no entries on the day.

Ladies start is 1.35
Men start 2.15


For course map info please see the link

www.redrosecrosscountry.co.uk/fixtures

Chief tent coordinator Tim will be on tent duty as I can't make this one it's my son's birthday.

Hope you all have a fab race and I will see you soon.

Michelle
07971993903

No comments: