If you got a rejection in the London Ballot you could still get in through the club route. See club criteria below and keep posted to the blog on how to apply for a club place.
Rules for 2019
· Members must have entered & been rejected from the London Marathon
· Members must be at least in their second year of membership
· Members must be first claim to Astley & Tyldesley Road Runners
· Members must have a run a 10-mile race or longer within the last 12 months
· If a member has had a club place before they cannot enter· If after this ballet there are any places left, members who fulfil all the above but have had a club place before can go into a second ballet
Post a Comment