FOUNDED 2001


Tuesday 6 November 2018

Cross Country - Leverhulme Park - 10th November

Saturday 10th November is the second of the Red Rose races. Bring your number that you used at Leigh Sports Village. (Has a little red rose emblem in top left corner).
Anyone that didn't race at Leigh and pre registered with me to run then I will have your number. Please bring £6 in correct change on the day.

Should be a bit more mud this weekend as there has been a bit of rain and more forecast towards the end of the week. Yipee! 🤪

Leverhulme parking can be a bit busy on the main car park near the athletics track, if it is full then park respectfully on the side streets around the park. Please consider the local residents.

Sat Nav BL2 6BX.

Tents are on the main field behind the track.

Women start 1.35pm (5k approx)
Men start 2.16pm (10k approx)

I'm injured so likely I won't be running but I'll be there with the tent, the numbers, the cheers and the camera 😁

If you're not sure if you put your name down pleas text me and I'll check I've got a number for you.

Michelle
07971993903

No comments: