FOUNDED 2001


Wednesday 27 November 2019

Cross Country Race 6 - Marl Pits Rossendale - Red Rose - 30/11/2019

What we've all been waiting for - the main event of the year - Marl Pits cross countryπŸ‘πŸ‘.... Oh ok and the A&T awards night πŸ†πŸ˜‰

Saturday 30th November is the last of the Red Rose league races held at Marl Pits Leisure Centre Rossendale BB4 7SN. This is THE cross country race to do on the calendar, it's tough but great fun, one to remember.

If you raced at Leigh, Leverhulme Park, or Centre Vale then please use your same red rose number. If you asked me to register you for XC I will have your number in hand for just £6 (you're welcome to message me to check) STRICTLY NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY. If you would like to race but haven't already told me, please message me and I'll advise how to get a number but you must... do this before 7pm on Thursday evening latest.

Ladies start 1:35pm 5k
Mens start 2:15pm 7.8k

Parking is usually on the main road, it's a residential area so please don't block driveways.

The tents are right near the entrance - next to the Rugby field and running track. Please don't walk or warm up on the Rugby or Football pitches - they get upset about it! 🀣

There are toilets and I believe a handful of showers in the sports changing rooms. I'm at the Red Rose committee meeting tomorrow night so if there any updates I'll post on hereπŸ™‚

Come on team πŸ™‚ the fact that this race is followed by an amazing night out at the Gin Pit makes it even better. The team spirit is just superb going from mud to glam within a few hoursπŸ†πŸƒπŸ’™πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ₯‚πŸ»πŸΎ

I'd love to see you all out there. Any questions at all please message me on FB, WhatsApp or 07971993903, michef1975@yahoo.co.uk

See More

No comments: