FOUNDED 2001


Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Fo(e) Edge Fell Race 24th May 
Next on the calendar is this little beauty at 19:15 next Wednesday.  Entry is £3.50 on the day only.  I've not done this race before myself, but as it is being run by Rossendale I expect it to be well organised.  The Run the Moors championship describes it as "Good local proper fell race" and I'm not sure what that means, but it's 4.1 miles with 300m elevation, so I expect a couple of erm, hillocks :-)  You can see more details in the link below. From a kit perspective, my guess is that this may need waterproof top if rain is forecast, but there's nothing on there about map, compass, whistle, etc.  That's just my guess though, I could be wrong, so as always, I will have some limited spare kit with me, let me know in advance if there's anything you need.
Also worth mentioning that we are doing quite well in the RTM champs tables, with some individuals in strong prize positions at the moment.  Head over to their website and check it out if you haven't already.

Cheers, Tim

No comments: