FOUNDED 2001


Thursday, 2 February 2017

Club Rankings

Just a quick note to let you all know that I've uploaded the latest club rankings onto the website. I've kept my eyes skinned, but no doubt will have missed something or made an error, so just please let me know if that's the case. And I will only look at the most obvious local races, so if you've done a marathon in the Serengeti, or a Parkrun in deepest Yorkshire, then I probably won't pick it up!  Also let me know if any of your results is a PB.
Note that I don't plan to blog every time I do future updates, but will try to keep the website updated as often as I can.  Please be patient if I don't get your PB uploaded straight away though :-)  
Finally, just a word to say that I've added some new club records for Ultra, so well done to Simon Ford, Malcolm Collins and Dave Sloan who are new record holders! However, if you've done an Ultra that we didn't remember and think you should be a record holder then let me know along with a link to the results.
Thanks, Tim

No comments: