FOUNDED 2001


Wednesday, 18 January 2017

AGM Sunday 29th January 2017 – by Mark Riches

VACANT ROLE

My earlier post HERE refers

I won’t be able to attend the AGM this year but know that Malc will do a great job as Chair

This is a great time to inject some ‘new blood’ and I think it’s time for a new Cross-country captain

I have carried out this role since its inception and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I have been conspicuous by my absence at races the last 2 seasons and the Club really needs a Captain who can attend races!

Description of Role - To arrange club championships and enter competitions and races as appropriate. There is also the option to join the Committee, but you can carry out the role as non-committee if you prefer. I will be happy to help the new person ‘find their feet’ 

If you are interested in this exciting role, please let me know as soon as possible
mark.riches@talk21.com (m) 07508213207

No comments: