FOUNDED 2001


Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Thanks for the nominations

Hi everyone, I feel I need to thank everybody who voted for me at this years awards especially as I was not there to receive them,

Unfortunately I could not be there on the night so when Lynn turned up at my house the next day I was shocked to find out what I had won,

I am very flattered to have received both awards, there have been some great achievements at the club this year, Dave Sloan 100 miler, and John lee and Chris scholes smashing there first ironman to name a few,

I am honoured and very grateful to receive achievement of the year and triathlete of the year but I would of felt a little embarrassed receiving them knowing how how hard the above Named people had worked for almost a year to acheive there goal,
So thanks to all who voted for me I really am grateful, sorry I couldn't be there.


Brendan Loughrey

No comments: