FOUNDED 2001


Tuesday, 5 April 2016

2016 ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon - Sunday 10th April

2016 ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon - Sunday 10th April

I attended the final briefing a couple of weeks ago and we have been allocated the same spot as last year, although its now at 25 miles due to a slight course change - route map HERE

Our busy time will be between 11:00 – 15:00

Jon Hall has volunteered to do the early shift with me

I need everyone else at the drinks station between 11am - 4pm

I know not everyone can do those hours so just come and do the hours you can. If you haven't registered as a volunteer but fancy coming watching, helping or supporting - just turn up! 
Finally, I may need a volunteer to act as ‘team leader’ for the last hour as I am working at the Arena in the evening (ELO) and will need to leave before the finish; please let me know (e) mark.riches@talk21.com (m) 07508 213207 if you are willing to do this

No comments: