FOUNDED 2001


Monday, 7 December 2015

My 2015 by John Morton

This being my final year as a Student Mental Health Nurse, I have unable to attend to any races within the club this season, even though I have kept being a member at the club. Any free time as been take up with the Army Reserves. I did manage without any training to take part in the Greater Manchester Marathon with a preset time of 4 hours 54 minutes in honour of British Military personal being killed in Afghanistan. Actually running slower is a lot harder than running at pace. Additionally I have jogged around a few park runs to keep ticking over. I like to do Freckleton Half Marathon and Greater Manchester Marathon each year where possible if I am not on any Military exercises. Looking forward to being an active member of the club from April 2016 again. 

No comments: