Vacancy for role on CLGP committee. If interested please contact Barb.
Job description: Secretary
- Being a signatory on the CLGP Bank Account (along with the Chair and Treasurer)
- Initiating the agenda for the Annual General Meeting in December
- Organising a time and venue for the Annual General Meeting in December and informing member clubs (or new clubs who are applying to join the competition) of the details.
- Writing and circulating the Minutes of the AGM
- Organising the trophies for the end of season presentation
- Liaising with the host club for the end of season presentation and circulating details to member clubs. Establishing the number of people wishing to attend this event.
- Fielding any questions relating to the rules or any aspect of the CLGP during the course of this year.
- Corresponding with other committee members where issues relating to rules and any aspect of the competition are questioned.
- Receiving and addressing enquiries from potential new member clubs throughout the year