FOUNDED 2001


Monday, 18 May 2015

DO YOU WANT AN A&T HOODIE?




Last night at the meeting, it was mentioned that there's quite a few people who would like a hoodie but don't know where to get one from. We get the hoodies from Neil Hodgson, who then prints them for us with A&T badge on the front and Astley & Tyldesley RR on back. If you would like TRI adding on back, or a name or nickname on your hoody, Neil can do that too! The hoodies are £15 regardless of what you have printed on them.
I am now taking orders ...for hoodies, we have decided to do a group order so you need to let me know if you would like one. I need to know what size (they are unisex S/M/L/XL) and what printing you would like on it. All hoodies come with badge and club name so only need to tell me if you would like TRI or your own name/nickname on them.
I am going to place the order with Neil asap - so let me know as soon as you can. You can contact me via facebook or email me claroj@hotmail.com. Please spread the word.
 
Re: payment - we are going to sort this out at a later date once I have group order in.

No comments: