FOUNDED 2001


Thursday, 1 January 2015

My 2014 - Emma Higgins


My 2014 by Emma Higgins x

After receiving a new Garmin from Santa I Went into 2014 determined to try and take running a little more seriously! stop the jog and chatter and put some effort in!
Signing up with Barb in the road captaincy role would hopefully help to keep me focused, I promised myself I would run all the club champs races in 2014. As I wanted to get my times down and gain Pbs in 5k, 10k and Half Marathon distance. Hard work paid off and a tick in all those PB boxes obtained, with thanks to Jane who has put up with my moaning and craziness on the training runs along the way many times!

It really helps having great friendly members, who I can have a banter with or obtain advice from!
The Palma trip was brilliant again if you can get yourself booked on this you won't be disappointed.
Thank you to all of you who have shared 2014 with me and put up with my craziness! (apologies if I have caused any offence this is not my intention)
Love you all ๐Ÿ˜˜ cheers๐Ÿน to 2015! ๐ŸŽ‰


No comments: