FOUNDED 2001


Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My 2014 - Gary Stevens

Another stop and start year with a couple of injuries, but still ran 1586 miles in total.

My Highlights of the year ...

March - Wilmslow Half Marathon 1.26 PB .. did this on about 8 weeks training from my last injury.  Think i could have gone under 1.25 but faded badly in the last couple of miles.
July - Horwich 5 - I don't like running in warm weather but felt super strong this race.  Finished in 30.50 beating some notable scalps along the way.
September - Salford 10k - Didn't expect much this race as i'd just come off my 2 weeks cruise, but surprised myself to clock 37.58

Moving on to 2015 i am still unsure where to go, but i still think i have unfinished business at all distances, and PB's are doable if i have better luck with injuries.  I plan to cut back on the 'junk miles' and do more indoor cycling, may even do another duathlon if i can find the motivation to go cycling on the roads.

Good luck to you all in 2015.



No comments: