FOUNDED 2001


Thursday, 10 July 2014

Ironman Sponsorship - by Craig Bradbury

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me and donations will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this.

Having ran since the age of 17, I developed an interest in triathlons in 2007,worked on my swimming and cycling,did a few sprint distances,then olympic distances.Last year I  managed a half ironman.        

Late August last year,I decided to do Ironman UK,so I thought if I am going to do it I should do it for a good cause and decided to choose SCOPE.

I began training at Xmas but it hasn't always gone to plan as I have suffered  sciatica, and foot and calf problems and doubts crept into my mind. However I am going to give it a go so it would be great to raise some money for people with real disability problems which is what SCOPE is all about.

I realise that times are hard but if you could sponsor me,however big or small the amount, I would really appreciate it.I will start the ball rolling.       

Thank you.         
CRAIG.

My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/craigbradbury 

No comments: