FOUNDED 2001


Wednesday, 21 May 2014

BUPA Great Manchester Run 2014 volunteers – by Mark Riches

BUPA Great Manchester Run 2014 volunteers – by Mark Riches
 
My earlier post HERE refers
 
I would just like to thank everyone who helped out at the above event on Sunday. This brings a substantial amount of money into the Club which we wouldn't get without you!
 
A special mention to Dave Sloan who offered to act as the main contact on the day in my absence; I understand that everyone enjoyed it and I know that the organisers were very happy with you
 
Finally, I received this email today from Tom Westman at Nova International
I just wanted to send you a quick email to thank you all for your support at the Bupa Great Manchester Run on Sunday. The event was again very successful and it would not be possible without the support of the hundreds of volunteers that come out rain or shine (Shine for the last two years now!) to give their all. The weather was so warm that at times it was challenging, however it allowed for some fantastic TV coverage showing off Manchester around the world and we saw some excellent performances.”

No comments: